Steel kitchen cabinets make for a sensible investment because they will always outlast wooden cabinets.
But there is much more to it. Our modern steel kitchen cabinets:
- Are aesthetically pleasing.
- Create a more contemporary look when powder coated in colour (and perhaps fitted with Wrappe doors).
- Are extremely rust resistant thanks to epoxy powder coating.
- Are much more resistant to water damage than wooden cabinets.
- Are much more sturdy, rigid and durable than wooden cabinets.
- Are much more resistant to abuse and vandalism in vulnerable environments.
- Have far less maintenance costs than wooden cabinets in future years.
- Are fitted with proprietary heavy-duty concealed hinges and integrated grab-handles designed to last a lifetime.
All in all, the advantages are just too obvious to ignore, hence architects, developers and contractors are increasingly specifying our products for building projects.
"Strive for perfection in everything you do. Take the best that exists and make it better. When it does not exist, design it.”
- Sir Henry Royce